Wednesday 13 February 2008

Horizons drawing near

I'm pretty broke at the moment and so things are on hold until.....

.....well I'm not sure, soon i hope

anyways, if anyone has books they would like to sell, then I'd be happy to sell them via the distro, same for CDs and Vinyls. I'll hopefully get my own supply in as well xo

I'll be getting some records from we heart records from London/Weymouth, please check them out {www.myspace.com/weheartrecords} the Crocus record will be indeed sweet. I intend to try and get some records from Holy Roar as well.

please spread the word about this outlet, i intend to take it with me to other Cities and Towns as and when i can manage it. i might start a myspace too.... but those are dull.

im currently reading : Metamorphosis and The Outsider
im currently listening to : Midnight in America by MLIW and The Boxer by The National.

No comments: